Tuesday, July 12, 2011

12th July 2011

Tuesday 12th July '11

Today is another many-walk-to-walk-day. My leg damn tired. I think I  sprained my leg a little yesterday. It hurts today. Walked so slow the whole day.. XD

After settling my stuff with my bank (it's finally done), back to Bonington to continue to set up my display. The poster need to be re-double-side-tape as it fell.. T_T

After that, helped Nani to take some photos of her display as she wants to make some posters. (In the end however, I think she retake those photos with the help of those pro-photographer-from-the-uni-recommended-by-another-lecturer. =.="""


Lunch 

Very pink today

Trying to set up my little boxes and found one of their 'leg' has patah. Back to workshop. T_T


My project title 

After that, it is lunch time. Mood is quite good so decided to go out for lunch. Delicious. (A little guilty. By the time I'm writing this post, which is dinner time, I'm still thinking whether to cook dinner or not.. fat again... =.="")

Always dunno what is the name of this place.. XD 

The bright-coloured-clothed-girls-of-the-day

Smothered Chicken

Classic Burger 

The-very-salty-dunno-whazzisname-thingy

Bored? 

After lunch, back to workshop to stick back my little legs of the boxes. Then, back to Bonington to get down to the photo studio to take some photos of our beloved models.

There's where we start to fool around.. xD

The studio

Colourful foam compartment 

1 big-happy-family

Pink! 

I'm outta here! 

Me with my little sons and daughters - sextuplets

Fiola and me and the sextuplets H-Box 

Me and Isak of Slow Design 

Pull Xian to fool around.. 

Too bright? 


After fooling around.. it's time to go up to MA Studio again to continue. Back to Maudslay workshop to transport Xian's plinth to the studio. It's like.. finally.

Then, decided to 'try' setting up my sextuplets on the plinth to see how they look like. (Don't dare to put them all up until the last minute incase of 'accidents'.. haha)

The tryouts.. 

After that, we called it a day. Tiring.. keep walking to and fro Maudslay - Bonington - Maudslay - Bonington - Maudslay - Bonington............. dunno how many time already today.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




Raarwww!!! 

No comments: