- Everything you do seems sillier when you are alone than when you are with company. Especially in public spaces. Even little things such as sneezing might attract more attention when you are alone.
- When coming back from the outside, bath straight away to avoid freezing.
- When there is homework, all I want to do is just slack. When there is time to slack, all I want to do is to continue.
- Being in the company of the locals make me feel like a aborigines.
- Thinking about my research and watching drama cannot be done together.
- I have eaten grapes continuously for at least 2 weeks.
- Shopping is more enjoyable if I can use what I bought.
- Being in a university is a lot of fun, yet, sometimes I wonder why I wanted to come here.
- I want to go travelling around Europe but yet to find companions. I wonder if I can just go alone?
- I walk around the City site alone for 2 hours this afternoon, I feel freedom, yet, I am not completely satisfied.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Random Note 1
Random Notes 1