Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Procrastinating

Dear friends,

I am writing to inform everyone that I am procrastinating. Everytime I have some assignment due or needed to practice for exams or whatsoever, I always find the mood to blog. I feel that blogging at this time is very very important. Like what my lecturer in today language class said : everytime there is a deadline, cleaning the house suddenly seem to become very very very important. It's so true.

Last Sunday, I suddenly make up my mind to vacuum my floor, pack away my clothes and organize my table. Finding more things to do so that I can avoid sitting down and starting on my mind-map.

This is absolutely unforgivable, since I'm the one who make the decision of studying. Why am I avoiding the assignment now???

This is a nightmare. It's not that I don't want to do.

But can you tell me what in the world is a Grantt Chart?

Ok..

I know what is a Grantt Chart.. but how in the world can I make my own Grantt Chart when I don't know for sure what to do???

Help me friends..



Cheers,
the procrastinator..

 

No comments: