Sunday, July 18, 2010

Counting down

Counting down to the second I'm going to travel through air the 2ND time! ^.^

I will be flying through AirAsia on Monday 7am to Hong Kong for the Kawai Piano International Competition. I am not looking forward to the competition but to the holidays I am going to have. I wish all my worries previously is useless and I will be enjoying myself thoroughly.. I wanted to enjoy as I paid a lot for this trip. Not
to mention money but my time, my effort and my emotions.

Yes.

I am emotionally wreck this pass weeks.. Due to practicing and others factors which is not suitable to reveal. However, I just hope everything will be going smoothly and it would be a good experience for me.

So, I need to prepare and get some rest now before waking up around 3am later. So, wish me luck.. a lot of luck. And wait for my photos. This time I bring my DSLR and hope to bring back lots of photos for you all.

I will be back at 31st July! Don't miss me ya!