Friday, July 2, 2010

First Commentor

I have been browsing through the blogsphere and notice the first comentor link and I found it to be quite interesting. Although it seems funny that I'm doing this as I don't have any comments at all for my post.. But since I'm too free at office nowadays, I've decided to try it out. Afterall, I don't think I have anything to lose... Haha...
Therefore, if you guys want to have a free linky then comment now! Haha.. That's another excuse if mine to encourage you guys to leave a comment for me after reading my blog.. Haha.. (yea... I'm so desperate for a comment.... LoL)
Anyway, this post is writen using iPhone so no graphics nor photos... I'm currently typing everything using 1 finger and I'm starting to get tired. Still, I have to congratulate myself as I'm becoming more fast in typing with my iPhone keypad... At the beginning, I'm really complaining cause I couldn't type without making mistake.. But now... I'm able to write a whole post and with acceptable mistake and with good speed... Haha.. I guess I'm improving then.. How I hope my technique in playing the piano and violin can improved as well.......

No comments: