Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just an update!

Yes! I am able to find the piano room again this afternoon. Remember I said about the door that can't be open? It can today. I am so happy..or I would be wasting my time and money. Worse is, I couldn't touch the piano..haha..

Been inside the room for almost 2hours +.

The down side of this is, I am now very itching to go to that room again. Too bad, tomorrow is Friday, which means I have a full day class from 9am to 5pm. Sad case.. Sat and sun no open...

So now I have to bear with it until next week. Thinking of going there on Monday.. haha


btw.. I just remember that I don't have metronome with me and stupid me had just simply chosen a tuner without a metronome when I bought my ukulele that time.. I just realised few days ago.. =.="

So, clever me go search for iphone apps. And lucky me, found many many free metronome to download. Which I did. And it works very well. Loud enough and the range is big. Haha.. Good good!

^^

Now, I need to continue to work on my PDS.. whatever it is.. T_T



ps. played Windmill (風車) sang by 佘詩曼 in 宮心計 ..  very sweet song.. so miss it now..haha

No comments: