Thursday, May 7, 2009

My little Pot!

Went a little shopping trip with Ling, Fei and Cizzy after lecture on Wed.. at 1st tot San and YY will come along as well.. then they two.. u know la.. 'yao yi seng mo yi hei' go pak to already.. so left us.. no pak to gurls together lo.. oo.. except Cizzy.. who got yi hei.. haha..

anyway.. coz u know la.. Mother's day coming ma.. so everywhere also promo.. So fei bought her mask.. cheaper than usual.. which attracted me.. which make me spend money.. dear dear..

haha.. we went quite a number of places as well.. crystal la.. facial la.. food la.. wohaohooho..

and I also bought this..



I wanted it long long time adi.. it's lip balm.. but since it's not cheap i've been thinking of it for sometime.. haha..


The sales girl say tat this lil cutie is an idea from Winnie the Pooh honey pot.. the shape.. similar.. haha


and u see the stick? it's the Pooh honey stick.. kawaii.. haha..

No comments: