Thursday, May 7, 2009

CAUTION!! IGNORE PLZ!!!!

OH NO!! NO! NO!

I HAVE BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!!!!

VERY VERY BIG!!

AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME!

COZ I CAN'T EVEN HELP MYSELF!!!!!


nowadays, i just get irrateted fast.. and i hate myself for that.. but i also can't control myself.. everytime i think of it, i will go crazy.. i feel i just can't complete this task... but i have to! I must! I just hope i can find a solution.. it's alll my fault for ignoring it in the early stage.. but what can I do now? please.. just forgive me for ignoring u.. just give me a solution to complete u! plz.. i really need all the support now.. all encouragement.. not words of discouragement.. not phrases lik IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

how i hate tat word. Do u think I am that ignorant that I dunno it is impossible? Just try to encourage me will you.. I know u are trying to help me complete the work.. but it's not helping when everytime i try to discuss with u and all u say is CANNOT.. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.. WILL NOT DO! please.. try for once, just tell me.. ok, we'll try it.. mayb it work..

That's all I need.. words of encouragement.. I know it is impossible.. but maybe there's still a small tiny little way that I can suceed.. I HAVE TO SUCCEED! I MUST!

OK, right now, i have to be positive! I try to keep myself happy and cool about it. But when I look at it, I'm just so fustrated! Everyone seems to be ok with theirs.. even complicated ones are done.. then y me? WHY?

Why did I choose to do such crazy thing.. alright there.. I'm not being ambitious.. It's just a choice.. and I don't have any other option I can choose.. Maybe I'm just being naive for thinking I can complette the work... ohmygod!

please....PLEASE!!! LET ME COMPLETE YOU!!! I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE YOU!! REALLY.. TRULLY.. HONESTLY!!!!!!

No comments: