Sunday, May 3, 2009

FINALE

It's nearing the end.
It nearing.
It's coming.

In no time, it will be here.



What am I crapping about?

Oh.. Let me enlighten u.

It's nearing the end of my college life.
It's coming to the end of my worries.


In the mean time, it is also the beginning of another worry. Hmm.. I guess human is born to have worries.

When small, I worry whether mommy will buy us snack, toys.. or whether can go for holiday.

And when in school, I worry whether we pass out exams, how well I did in school, wthether friends treat me good or not..

And in to college, I worry whether I can still get scholarship for the next year or not. Final year, I don't need to worry about getting scholarship but I worry whether I can graduate or not.

In to working world, I guess I will be worry whether I can perform well and satisfied client and co-workers or not.

Future.. I guess I will have worries as well. This is life. In a way, I am glad to have worries. Coz no worries.. will not be human. Oh well, there's a new worry.. whether we have worries or not.. oh dear dear dear.

1 comment:

otata said...

in future, you will worry about babies...marriage...financial...LOL...your child's educations, when you turn 50's...you will worry when they get married...got a good love partner? bla bla bla

Human born into this world tend to worry more than anything. =_= I guess that is how we spend our daily lives until we old or else we will get bored with lives? LOL

dun sad..be happy! hehehe
=D once u think other way round, you will feel happier

by the way, I changed my layout from www.blogskins.com ^~^