Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WHY?

i always enjoy the time spent while watching the tv with my family in the evening, which we always sit together and talk and laugh..

we spent time together, eat and laugh at the most silliest matter, which to me shows family warmth... it is one of the quality time where we get to sit together around the living room...

however, i always HATE it when the tennis/football/golf/F1/motorGP / watever sports, u name it..

that is because, the channel will be change to these sports channel and then my mom, bro and me will have nothing to do the whole night.. FOR A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom will become a little bad mood as according to her:

'doing housework for whole day, want to sit down and see some tv also cannot..'

and me? wat else, walk here, walk there, see here, see there! brooding about how many shows i had miss and how sh0uld i catch it up!!!!


especially these few weeks WHEN I AM SOOO RARELY HAVING MY PRECIOUS HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!


i am soooo..!

'SHE' love that sports.. and said that it is important to watch.. she will not ask our opinion before changing straight to these damm sports channels!!! and especially during her beloved ROGER PLAYING THAT STUPID TENNIS... I really dun mind watching, he's great.. it's just tat we wan to watch certain programs as well, and she's just sitting there BOOKING the whole tv until today..

which thanks to the STUPID RAIN, delayed the matches until today also haven finish!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST HATE SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TAKING OVER MY TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ARGH!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: