Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sum Up The Week!

ok.. I'm back.. for 2 weeks..haha..

lazy to upload pix and talk about my redang trip la.. u know wat i wan to say..

wah.. so happy..
wah.. so nice..
wah.. so great view..
wah.. this..
wah.. that..

so?

cut the crap..

you know i super enjoy myself and that is all tat matter.. haha..
photos?

just visit my profile in friendster and facebook.. thousand there.. haha..

-----------------------

busy searching for job this week..

send various resume..

listen to my frens getting job..

and i am feeling a little worry not getting any..

and also half feeling happy coz can holiday longer..

haha..

and then, i got a call from Pentago..

interiview today.. with Lay Yan and Sharon..

and I AM STARTING MY TRAINING IN THE 7TH OF JULY!!!

....

half happy.. half worry... half sad..

happy coz at last i got work.. (and i have been told that i can learn many things there..)
worry coz the work there is something i haven done before.. (landscape.. )
sad coz my holiday ending lo... (8.30am - 5.30pm ++ mayb OT)

anyway.. looking forward to the work actually... haha...

No comments: