Tuesday, November 13, 2007

PAPER

Went to Antalis to buy paper today...

at first i tot there is a shop..

and got racks and racks and racks of paper display for u to choose...

and there got cash register...

and many people...

in the end..




silly me...





it's a office building.. not shop..

it's only sample for u to choose.. no racks..

it's has only a clerk who use calculator and coin box to kira ur total.. no cash register..

it's only has a few workers and us choosing paper.. no people buy adi..



swt......................




but then, really eye opener la... many types of paper.. haha... and I bought so much.. hav to apply for bankruptcy adi.. *sob*

anyway.. I've to sayy sorry to YY...

I'm not angry lo... only very worried.. haha.. I ntg geh.. not ur fault la.. u only go there once.. i wun blame u lo.. dun sad ar... i very 'loi gau' geh...

*sob*

later need to spend more to buy more again..


*sob*

anyone wanna learn piano?
come let me teach.. need to earn money adi..

*sob*

No comments: