Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random writing ~ can ignore

The sky tonight is very pretty. As I look up from my laptop, I stared straight ahead at the blue but a little cloudy sky. It is 8pm but it is still bright. It seems to cheer me up as I feel that I had more time. As once it grow dark, my instinct tells me it is time to curl up in my bed. Now it only grows dark around 8.30pm and time seems to be longer. I know I am writing rubbish now. It is because I am taking a break from writing my dissertation. I ran out of idea. Nothing to add in to it. This is outrageous. I can't think of anything to write. I am scared. I need inspiration. I think it is because I have not written anything for a long time. I remember reading somewhere that free writing will bring inspiration and that's what I am trying to do. The rules is not to stop, just write, anything that comes to your mind. Do not edit. Don't think. Just write. Free flow. And that's what I am now doing. I had just eaten my dinner. I feel very full. But not satisfied. Because I had been having the same type of food for 3 days now. I am just too lazy to think of something different. What is going to be done to me? I long for holiday when all I had been doing all day is sit and eat and surf the net and watch drama. Oh, and being worried about my project but not taking the initiative to work on it. I am tired of thudding down to the workshop everyday and being ignore for hours before I can do something. I don't like this. Tomorrow is the tutorial again but I am not sure what I have to show except for my dissertation and the model that took me 2 weeks to make.. mind the word..make..not completed! Omg! I am complaining again. Why can't I just be satisfied. I think it is just no satisfying like what I had just written in my dissertation minutes ago, there is no end to human craving. Maslow once said that "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately happy. What a man can be, he must be." The only problem is, I have not yet found out what I can be so I couldn't be ultimately happy, could I? Are you?


The sky tonight at 8pm

No comments: