Tuesday, December 13, 2011

十一月十九号。。。

Yep! Today is the 19th day of the 11th month of the lunar calender. (Chinese calender) And today is my birthday. Chinese birthday to be exact. ^_^ Happy Birthday to me.

Oh, and if I'm not wrong, today is also 送子观音 'day'. Meaningful right? xD

If I choose to celebrate my birthday according to the chinese calender, then my birthday will falls at the end of the year instead of the beginning of the year. Haha.. However... I will be a year old then.

Oh.. And I'm a little Rabbit. ^^



Btw, I will be starting a new job in 2 days time. Thursday, 15th of Dec 2011 will be another brand new start. Really hope everything will go smoothly. I'm really nervous on this new job. Never tried to do something like this before. However, I'm kind of excited, mixed with worries. People keeps telling me not to worry. That I think too much. Am I really?

No comments: