Friday, October 31, 2008

OFFICIALLY UNDER STREESSSSS

I'm thoroughly DONE!
My body and mind is sooooo TIRED that they couldn't even think NORMALLY...
either I talk nonsense or I dun talk at all..!!!

It's just the first 5 weeks.. +/-
and I'm thoroughly EXHAUSTED!!!

Like for example,
now,
I should be amending my PLANS, drawing my SECTIONS & ELEVATIONS
and doing the stupid silly crazy SITE ANALYSIS

beside refining my dunno-what-it-is-all-about dissertation


but here I am..
after 2 nites overtime..
I couldn't concentrate any more
I just feel like sleeping..

BUT

NO!

I couldn't just do that..

due to the fact(cheh.. lik wrtiting the stupid dissertation..)

due to the fact that I have to get ready ALL the above for

MONDAY PRESENTATION SHARP AT 9.30AM!!!

and also handing in the refine dissertation!!!


so, help me!

I NEED SOS!!!!


ps.. what does SOS stands for actually? ><>

1 comment:

madhuri said...

http://www.vebtoday.com

telugu Cinema,Andhra Pradesh classifieds, yellow pages,Telugu Astrology,Telugu news,Clickmasala,Beauty Tips, Baby Names, Interview Tips,Ladies Special,Real Estate, Matrimonials,Latest News,Telugu Movies,Andhra People, Politics, Assembly, Andhra Pradesh, Real Estate, Andhra News, Telugu News,Gossips, India News, Headlines,ecards,prpparty, chiranjeevi,megastar,telugu people