Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to ME!

Yea.. ME!!

haha.. it's my birthday.. and quite a memorable one.. thanks to ALL my friends and family!
Receive so many present which pleased me so much!
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This is what my mom gives me! A rose quartz crystal pendant! Love u mom!!!

Present from Daddy!

S500i!!! It may not be the best phone but it will be the most beautiful ph to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Cake! Birthday cake! From Hooi Ling, Boon San and Yien Ying!!! Made it themselves!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!

Really appreciate all the trouble u guys did for me!!! Love u all!! MUakz!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I really love the cake! Really delicious! U guys really did very WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHANks!!






The Purse and leg bracelet are also from them!!! cool rite?! Many many thanks!!!! MUAKKZZ!!





Pressie for GuaT pENG!!!!! tHANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is Dale from Chooi Fei and Cizzy!!!!!! So BIG BIG eyes!!!!!!!! Thanks! REallly love it!!!




THANKS EVERYONE WHO HELP TO MAKE MY BIRTHDAY SO MEMORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's not about the present which make me so happy.. it's the thought that count! Really glad to have u guys around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!~!~~

Zuliana said...

woops! happy belated birthday!!
glad to know you had a great one.. and yeah, as we get older we realize that it's not (all) about the pressies, but the thoughtfulness of our loved ones.. :-)