Friday, September 28, 2007

The MAN of the house

hi... it's me.. LUCKY... just went back from the groomer... don't i look handsomer? *muaks
yo... wassup??? y take my pix.... hey u... sstop tat instance... this is invading my privacy..!
alright then, just take my back view.. *hmphhh
again????! wat's so interesting about me that u hav to keep taking pix of me?
and close up too... wat u think i am? Lassie or Bingo? and i am not Garfield... similar only wif his size...


yup... tat's my dog... this post is dedicated to dear lil Lucky...


he's about 6 years old... we bought him when we shifted to my current house.. in year 2002... my 1st ever doggie.. and i...


*SPLAT*


drop him when i am carrying him on the 1st day he came to his new home... poor thing... *sob..

wow... really frightened me though... tot wat will happen to him.. but luckily.. as i later found out.. dog dun mind some SPLAT... haha... anyway... he's alrite and he is so forgiving... didn't bite me for tat...


our whole family loves him very very much.. u will know if u love dog as well.. dog-crazy...

haha...


thus... he spent 6 most happy years wif us.. until beginning of this year... *sob


he fall sick... veri sick... something wif his liver and kidney...


stop running


stop eating


stop playing


high fever...


brought him to vet... spent few weeks there... hospitalization...


visit him everyday... so skinny adi.. lost all his furry fur... no more bright eyes...


so sad... heart broken... cried in my bed...


it was then that i started to feel that, without him, i am soo alone... i feel so lonely at night... (u know... this sounds crazy... but it's true) he sleep in the room wif me.. therefore, when he's not there wif me, it sounds so queit... have some sleepless nights as well... and during the day... keep thinking what will happen if i lose him...


luckily... about a month... the dogtor say he can go back...
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


he still doesn't wan to eat and play.. but he seems more cheerful.. (still skinny, no meat.. all bone..)
anyway, he continue to went under medication... and do u know wat those medicine cosT? few hundreds... and to be continue... omg...
but, we hav no choice... he needed it...
therefore, we hav him back... and very quickly, he regained his usual nottiness and nonsense... beg for food wherever we eat... (but we hav to be cruel and not gif him any... for his health of coz)
and me?
of coz i am rejoice... i feel so light hearted all of sudden...
we bring him back for check up... and put him on the weighing scale... and each time we weigh him, he gain some... great... dogtor say it's great... but his liver and kidney and wat so ever, is still not really good... therefore, medication is needed...
there goes the money... *fly
however, now, everyone of us really treasure him more... especially me... he's so important to me... everytime i look at him, i will simle unknowingly...
in the end.... he became the man of the house.. as everyone treat him so good, i think he forgot he is a dog.. sometimes, he even get the privileges of us standing up and let him jump on to the sofa to eat his treat...
mom: hey.. he wan to sit ur place.. faster come down..
me: yo.., still got other place ma...
mom: he wan that place...
and b4 i stand up, he already jump up, scratching my leg and hand in the process... and resulting in me moving away to make place for him... see?

No comments: