Friday, August 6, 2010

No wonder

Rememeber I wrote about Friday blue hours ago? Now I know why.

Reason No 1
No more meeting up with old friend as she have something more important to handle. Besides..

Reason No 2
Weekend is not weekend already. I will be going back to work and that means re-arranging my class to Sunday. Mana ada weekend?

Reason No 3
I finally get the long awaited offer letter from NTU. Now I'm doubting my decision. Should I go or shouldn't I? Part of me wanted to go very much but I foresee I will be homesick very much as well.. T.T

Reason No 4
Due to all the above, I've cancel the yum cha session with my old school friend.



There! No wonder Friday blue. I'm already feeling something is coming. It's just that it have not reach. Now that I know, I don't know what to do.

Hoo...~~~~~